NEW REALTORS and REALTOR ASSOCIATES JOINING
Required information for new agents joining offices that are affiliated with our Association:
- Online New Member Application or (PDF) New Member Application
- Real Estate License number. To check on your license number, go to http://www.myfloridalicense.com.
- E-mail address
- Payments may be made by credit card online (MC, VISA, American Express, Discover).
Once we receive the above information, we will send you a confirmation email once processed including your user ID and password for the MLS.
- Transfer Application.
- Realtor License number. To check on your license number, go to http://www.myfloridalicense.com.
- E-mail address
- Payment (if applicable). Payments may be made by credit card online (MC, VISA, American Express, Discover).
- Global Membership Application
- MIAMI Global Member (U.S.) – U.S. Members must be a REALTOR®, a member in good standing of NAR, State Association of REALTORS® and a local Association of REALTORS®. Dues are only $120.00 per year (proration based on application date) - any individual REALTOR® can apply for membership (Global/Secondary Membership)
- MIAMI Global Member (Non-U.S.) - If you reside outside the U.S., you are eligible to join as a MIAMI Global Member for an annual fee of $120.00 USD. Members of NAR Cooperating Associations and others residing permanently outside the U.S., active in a real estate association or company, can apply for Global Membership.
- Upgrades are available that include ProxioPro Premium and Platinum Service Packages (see application for more info)
RESIDENTIAL DUES STRUCTURE
- Dues are pro-rated monthly to cover through the end of the 2019-2020 fiscal year - MIAMI Fiscal Year: July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 - RESIDENTIAL DUES STRUCTURE SHEET
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MIAMI MEMBERSHIP
More Than 100 Ways To Thrive In Today's Market – MIAMI offers more than 90 Premium Products and Services to position you and your real estate business for success by helping you List More, Sell More, Make More and Save More.